Saturday, February 13, 2010

Morrowind Launcher No Cd Can Someone Tell Me How To Operate My No Cd Crack For Oblivion III: Morrowind?

Can someone tell me how to operate my no cd crack for Oblivion III: Morrowind? - morrowind launcher no cd

I downloaded no cd crack for many Oblivion III: Morrowind, and they have all the same! When I try to open it to the command prompt opens for about 5 seconds, so you do not know what he says. Then I just tried replacing the Morrowind launcher with crack every single file ... that the work is not. Then someone can give me or another, or tell me what to do?

1 comment:

Wrong time-place context said...

First, you must copy the crack in the game directory
If you Vista or better Windows7 then double-click on the column right to try to
then select "Run as administrator".
function of the crack in XP should normally be good ..
That's all I know .. I hope it was useful

Post a Comment