Thursday, February 11, 2010

Perimeter Mall Is Perimeter Mall Within Walking Distance From Dunwoody MARTA Train Station?

Is Perimeter Mall within walking distance from Dunwoody MARTA train station? - perimeter mall

Yes, it is essentially the consignment mall parking lot. When my wife and I had to leave a job (in marketing building shelves, etc.), near Perimeter Mall and I found her and her friends at the Perimeter Mall, where I have lived in the city. It took Marta North Avenue and tree, I was there.

2 comments:

leahcane said...

It is located just behind the shopping center. And a crowded field. Police Station is just across the mall. Many office buildings and shops there.

pandamrd said...

Depends on how you walk and the courage to walk in the neighborhoods with which the police believe, by driving.

Post a Comment